After posting a handful of excerpts over the past year, we’re excited to announce the official launch this week of the e-book: TOGETHER – Every Woman’s Guide to Preventing Breast Cancer.
Written by CNiC’s Graham Colditz, MD, DrPH and Hank Dart, MS, along with noted Washington University School of Medicine researcher Katherine Weilbaecher, MD, TOGETHER takes a generational approach to breast health and cancer prevention, with practical tips and useful messages that apply as early as childhood and remain important throughout life.
In TOGETHER, you’ll discover that:
- Over half of all breast cancers can be prevented.
- You can lower your risk with many healthy behaviors you already know about – and some you don’t.
- Simple tips can help your daughters and granddaughters improve their breast health and lower their adult breast cancer risk.
- Women at high risk of breast cancer can take important steps to lower their risk and protect their health.
- It’s important for all of us to work together to improve the health of our families and our communities.
- A few key rules can help you make sense of confusing health news.
- Simple recommendations can help you lead a healthy life as a cancer survivor.
TOGETHER can be dowloaded for free in three e-book formats (epub, mobi, and pdf) and will soon be available through Apple iBooks.